Call Apple on their customer service contact number ‘0843 506 0373’ to get in touch with them with regard to enquire about any of their products. With the reputation for having one of the best relationships with their customers, it is sure you will never hang up without complete satisfaction.
Apple is a multinational technology company that sells electronics, online services and related software that they design and develop. Some of the hardware they provide are iPhones smartphones, personal Mac laptops, iPad tablets, Apple watches and Apple TV. The consumer software they deliver is an iOS operating system, MacOS, Safari internet browser, iLife and iWork productivity suites. iOS AppStore, iTunes Store, Mac App Store, iCloud and Apple Music are the online services offered by Apple.
Apple Inc. was founded by Steve Wozniak, Steve Jobs and Ronald Wayne to develop and sell personal computers in April 1976. By revenue, it is the largest information technology in the world. It is the first company to be valued at $700 billion in the United States. As of March 2016, there are well over a billion Apple products used around the world actively. Employing over 115,000 employees and maintaining 478 retail stores in seventeen countries, Apple operates Apple Store and iTunes Store, iTunes Store is the largest online music retailer in the whole world.
- Macintosh – Shortened Mac, is the well-reputed laptop developed by Apple. The high-performance laptops come in different models such as MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, iMac, Mac Pro.
- iPod – Apple introduced the iPod in 2001. It is a digital music player that lets you carry your favourite music in your pocket as a portable music player. The iPods are available in three different variables and are the iPod Shuffle, iPod Nano: Portable music player and iPad Touch.
- iPhone –It was one of the most anticipated products that Apple customers were waiting for. And in 2007, Steve Jobs announced that it would be released in June of the same year. iPhone 3G, a second version was released in 2008 p, adding the support of 3G. Over the years, iPhones have gained the reputation for being one of the most popular phones around the world.
- iPad – The iPad was first released in January 2010, which is the first product to run on the iOS version operating system. It supports Wi-Fi and 3G and has a 9.7-inch monitor.
- Apple Watch – It was launched in September 2014 by Tim Cook who took over as the CEO of Apple. Like Fitbit, it has fitness tracking capabilities. Apple Watch is supported only on iPhones and to be precise, iPhone 5 model and above.
- Apple TV – the first Apple TV was launched by Steve Jobs in 2007, and it came with a 40GB hard drive. The 40GB version was discontinued in September 2009, and it consisted 160GB hard drive. Some of the features that are included in Apple TV are the access to iTunes Store, YouTube and Netflix.
Contact Apple on their telephone number ‘0843 506 0373’ to enquire about their latest products and the procedure to service the existing products and more.